Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: From £22,000 – £25,000 basic + in-house training + company benefits
Welcome to the Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (CIGA) based in Leighton Buzzard. We’re an independent body that provides 25 year guarantees for Cavity Wall Insulation fitted by registered installers in the UK and Northern Ireland.
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced ‘Digital Marketing Executive’ to join our team in Leighton Buzzard. This is an exciting, hands-on role with a strong focus on marketing, content creation and strategy.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, this pivotal role will see you deliver and implement both traditional and digital marketing plans with specific responsibility to social media.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and content management of these channels to ensure a proactive and productive online presence that represents the breadth and depth of their expertise to drive brand awareness, increase traffic to our website and support the overarching marketing plan and business objectives. You will also regularly report on performance and proactively recommend and implement initiatives to improve KPIs and performance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Head of Comms and Marketing in delivering agreed activities
- Social media management (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Plan, run and monitor email marketing campaigns
- Oversee and update the WordPress website(s)
- Assist with the preparation, the publication and distribution of publicity materials
- Co-ordinate with outside agencies where necessary, for example designers, to produce marketing material
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
- Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use on varied platforms (online and print) targeting different demographics
- Coordinate and monitor advertising with e.g. trade publications
- Represent CIGA and SWIGA through events
- Build and develop customer relationships
- Monitor brand awareness and guideline adherence
- Updating of Member and contractor registration data
- Assist the Head of Communication and Marketing with reputation management and monitoring
- Assist and support other departments where deemed necessary to achieve
Achievement & Experience:
The post holder will need a minimum of 2 years’ experience in successfully achieving and applying all the elements of this person specification to deliver outcomes in the job description.
Experience in a marketing environment with proven successful measured delivery of marketing activities using multimedia channels, preferably within a comparable organisation.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to cope with pressure
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate good IT skills and ability to analyse data and prepare reports
- Experience of editing WordPress websites
- Marketing experience to include email marketing, advertising and social media platforms
Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
CIGA offers free on-site parking or 15 minutes’ walk from Leighton Buzzard train station with easy access to shops and restaurants.
To apply for this vacancy send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org