Desktop Assessor and Administrator
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 basic + in-house training + company benefits
Welcome to the Cavity Insulation Guarantee Agency (CIGA) based in Leighton Buzzard. We’re an independent body that provides 25 year guarantees for Cavity Wall Insulation fitted by registered installers in the UK and Northern Ireland.
We have a brand new opportunity for a ‘Desktop Assessor / Administrator’ to join our team in Leighton Buzzard. This is an exciting, hands-on role in planning, arranging and co-ordinating inspections and assessments with a strong focus on carrying out desk-top assessments of pre-installation surveys. Full training will be given where required.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Assist in planning, arranging and co-ordinating inspections/assessments.
• Collate and organise data for on-site visits and desk-top assessments from the CIGA-ISA web platform.
• Carry out desktop assessments of installer/assessor submitted pre-installation survey information.
• Ensure audits are timely and meet target requirements
• Work with the Quality and Training Manager to carry out investigations into potential non-compliance with CIGA rules of membership
Essential Knowledge, Skills and experience required:
• Demonstrate good IT skills and the ability to analyse data and prepare reports
• An aptitude for retaining technical information
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Logical decision making
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
• 5 GCSE’s or equivalent
• Experience of administration work
• Training can be provided for a suitable candidate
• Possess good interpersonal skills
• Possess the ability to work unsupervised
- Organise and prioritise work in order to meet deadlines and to work under pressure when necessary
- To undergo training and development in line with the needs of the business
- To assist with other duties within the scope and nature of position
Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
CIGA offers free on-site parking or 15 minutes’ walk from Leighton Buzzard train station with easy access to shops and restaurants.
To apply for this vacancy send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org